Malvin is a 2019 law graduate from Queen’s University from the Juris Doctor program, and was called to the bar in 2020. He is a STEP Canada Candidate pursuing his TEP Designation, as well as an active member of the Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers (“FACL”).
During law school, Malvin participated in various groups and organizations, including Queen’s Elder Law Clinic, the Community Advocacy and Legal Centre, and had volunteered with Pro Bono Students of Canada.
Before attending law school, Malvin completed an Honours Bachelor of Business Administration degree in 2014.
He has co-written a variety of articles for Gale Law, which have all been published in the Gale Law Estate Lit blog and in The Lawyers Daily. Some of his most recent works include:
- Legal Aid Services & Estates Law
- Decision highlights major difference between B.C., Ontario estate laws
- Big changes for small estates
- Bill 245 and predatory marriages in estate law
- Estate COVID problems part two: The importance of a will
On his spare time, Malvin enjoys soccer (he’s a big Chelsea FC fan!), and has a burning passion for golf!